1.31.2011

Hello World....

When I started this new blog in the fall, I had these amazing intentions of keeping up with it all.  Unfortunately I had a major run of bad luck.....and things got put off.  Well, I am back now and ready to start anew.  I have been trying to heal, and found that crafting has been my therapy.  While I haven't been scrapbookng as much as usual, I have been dabbling in some fun home decor projects.  Here's my favorite so far...


Project Liked up at Finger Prints on the Fridge


I have seen these adorable book page wreaths all over the web, and thought I can do that.  So away I went, only I used some antique sheet music.  I purchased a large plastic shopping bag full last summer at a garage sale for $2.00!!!!  I knew that it would come in handy sooner or later ;) The rosettes are made from rolled scraps of scrapbook paper from Prima, and glued on.  I just love how it turned out, I will share to completed entry once I get the painting done. 

The other project that I have started on is Becky Higgins Project Life.  I have learned the hard way recently with the loss of my dad, that even those Little things are important.  So I wanted to document them so I couldn't forget.  So far I am loving it....I never thought that taking a photo everyday could be so hard sometimes....but I am loving the challenge.  "O" started basketball for school and what a great way to remember those learning moments, and your first team!


While searching on Facebook, I also found this fun Totally Tubular challenge.  You had to make anything that you could come up with out of a plastic bottle....mine is the hair clip.  If you get a chance stop over to the Wescott page and vote:



Here's what I have been up to lately....I will see you soon :)
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Jen, fantastic wreath, that's a definite to do on my list :) and I just love the photo of the girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wreath...you always make such cool things with paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment....I love them :)