2.20.2011

Wicked Weather.....

I still am not sure why after all of these years I still call Wisconsin my home....I dislike the snow and cold.  I am more of your sandals and flip flop kinda girl.  And today we have been in for another large dose of the white stuff!  YUCK!!!  But I have used this time constructively and I update my gallery and website.  If you haven't had a chance yet please visit them, the links are in the sidebar --------------------------------->
They both have new pictures and updated events :)  I hope that you are not snowed in or out as some cases may be, but are at home and warm!  The only good thing may be a snow day for the kiddos....lets cross our fingers.  -xxxx-





Happy Shoveling!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment....I love them :)