2.09.2011

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!

First I want to start off by thanking everyone who voted for my Totally Tubular flower....you made it a success, and I won!!!!!!  Thanks :)



Next I wanted to share with you our recent ongoings!  It's been a busy week, but I managed some time to squeeze in some scrapbooking and some pictures.  We had Jump Rope for Heart this week, which is a annual tradition for us.  This year we jumped in memory of my dad and his battle with his heart.





I also worked on a few pages.  Both are based on sketches, here are the sketches and my take on each one:

My take


My  take
From Magistical Memories
Thanks for looking and I will see you when I return from Vegas!!!

post signature


1 comment:

  1. So cool, I knew you'd win, your flower is amazing!
    Looks like you & the girls had a blast, how fun. They are beautiful girls, just look at their smiles :)
    Love your layouts! I'm working on mine for PS right now,
    look for it soon ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment....I love them :)